Δευτέρα 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014







A game we once played.
Pretend we're faeries.
I'm a girl faerie. My name is Laura Lee.
And you're a boy faerie. Your name is Tita Lee.
Pretend, when we're faeries we fight each other, and I say "Stop hitting me or I'll die!"
And you hit me again and I say, "Now I have to die."
And then you say, "But I'll miss you."
And I say, "But I have to. And you'll have to see me again soon . And I'll be put in a box and all I'll need is a tiny glass of water and lots of tiny pieces of pizza and the box will have wings like an airplane."

And you'll ask, "Where will it take you?"
 "Paris." I say.

(Synecdoche, New York)

3 σχόλια:

  1. Α όλα κι όλα, δεν ξέρω τι έλεγε τότε το φιλοθεάμον κοινό, αλλά εμένα μου είχε αρέσει πολύ ο Philip Seymour Hoffman σ' αυτή την ταινία!

    Καλό μήνα Hitori Tana!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Καλός ο Hoffman αλλά το Σάββατο το μεσημέρι βάζει κάτι πολυ ωραίες ταινίες αισθηματικές

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Καλη μου Χιτορι,γιατι εξαφανιστικες παλι;Πως και πως περιμενω καινουργια αρθρα.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Ανέβηκαν το ράφι